Rick Galardi, Supervisor
Term expires: November 20, 2024
Rick Galardi was first elected DeWitt Charter Township’s Supervisor in 2000. He brings over 40 years of independent small-business management and ownership experience to his role as the Township’s chief elected official.
Rick has served on the:
- As vice-chair of the DeWitt Township Planning Commission
- Clinton Area Transit Board of Directors
- Executive Committee of the Clinton County Economic Alliance
- Greater Lansing Chamber of Commerce Regional Collaboration Initiative
- Greater Lansing Convention & Visitors Bureau’s Strategic Development Committee
- Lansing Economic Area Partnership (LEAP) Board of Directors
Rick has actively sponsored and supported extra-curricular programs for children of all ages, served as chair of the Boarshead Theater's Educational Out-Reach Program, and was founder and administrator of the annual "Good Kid Scholarship Program.” Supervisor Galardi's policies stress communication and collaboration with our residents and the citizens and elected officials throughout the region. Rick maintains an open-door policy and stands ready to meet with any individual, group or association to discuss their concerns or visions.