News Flash

Township News

Posted on: February 3, 2021

Report a Streetlight


Consumers Energy has a useful web form for reporting issues with Streetlights (out, flickering, etc.).  Just click the following link and answer a few simple questions. 

Lansing Board of Water and Light Customers can report Streetlight outages by calling (517) 702-6006, option two, or email

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Township News

DeWitt Charter Township Logo

Housing Study

Posted on: July 26, 2021