News Flash

Township News

Posted on: April 1, 2022

Overdue Sewer Bill Assistance

CACS water and utility assistance

The Capital Area Services Agency can assist eligible households with delinquent water and sewer bills.  Program funds are available through September 30, 2023. For information about participating in the Low Income Household Water/Waste Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) reach out to your nearest Capital Area Services Agency office.  

Clinton County, St. Johns (989) 224-6702

Ingham County, East Lansing/Lansing (517) 393-7077

Capital Area Community Services
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Township News


Mowing and Grass Clippings

Posted on: April 24, 2023

Report a Streetlight

Posted on: February 3, 2021