Report a Streetlight Problem

Consumers Energy Customers:  Call 800-477-5050 or use their on-line form by clicking here.

Board of Water & Light Customers:  Call 1-877-295-5001 or email the information to  Be sure to supply the exact location of the light along with your contact information.

Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 (Archive on Wednesday, November 3, 2010)
Posted by manager  Contributed by