Disabled Veterans Exemption


Disabled veterans who were honorably discharged from the armed forces of the United States or his/her unremarried surviving spouse can apply for a property tax exemption under MCL 211.7b for real property used and owned as a homestead. Click on the link for the affidavit.

Affidavit for Disabled Veteans Exemption

For more information, contact the Assessing Office at 517-669-6494.

Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 (Archive on Wednesday, December 25, 2013)
Posted by manager  Contributed by